A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, etc. , on the navigation that is carried out from said equipment. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
DESARROLLOS INMOBILIARIOS FINCAMIRA, S.L. and INVERSIONESES DE LLOP, S.L. They use the following types of cookies on this website:
- Strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user: if these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly receive our contents and services.
- Analytical (for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users).
- Advertising and behavioral (for the management of advertising spaces and website content according to the user’s specific profile).
In particular, DESARROLLOS INMOBILIARIOS FINCAMIRA, S.L. and INVERSIONESES DE LLOP, S.L. They use advertising and behavioral cookies for the following purposes or purposes:
DATA ACCESS AND STORAGE
The collection and processing of information about the user of a website to subsequently personalize advertising in other contexts, that is, in other websites or applications, over time. Normally, the content of the website or application is used to make inferences about the user’s interests, which inform future selections.
The collection of navigation data and the generation of profiles of interest with analytical inference techniques allows the use of those profiles to personalize advertising campaigns and content.
Additionally, inferred interest profiles can be shared with third parties.
ANALYSIS FOR PERSONALIZATION OF ADVERTISEMENTS
The collection of information and combination with previously collected information, to select and deliver ads, and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of those ads. This includes the use of previously collected information on the interests of users to select ads, process data on what advertisements were shown, how often they were shown, when and where they were shown and if they took any action related to the ad, including, by For example, click on an ad or make a purchase.
ANALYSIS FOR PERSONALIZATION OF CONTENTS
The collection of information, and the combination with previously collected information, to select and deliver content (e.g. news) and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such content. This includes the use of previously collected information on the interests of users to select content, process data on what content was shown, how often or for how long it was shown, when and where it was shown and if they took any action related to the content. , even for example by clicking on the content.
The collection of information on the use of content by the user and the combination with information collected previously, used to measure, understand and report on the user’s use of the content.
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place they must protect their right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can identify the correctness or incorrectness of cookies by browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for that purpose. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can check detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.